Beautifully programmed throughout the day to your daily energetics. Note: The start and end time scheduled is approximate for Yoga and Meditation
VATA - NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN
KAPHA - NEEDS TO MOVE
PITTA - NEEDS TO CHILL
Support this station!
Every little bit goes a long way to help us bring more unique programming and music for our health and the health of the planet! Together we can create the future we want to see.
We're grateful for your support and 100% of contributions goes back into creating more content.
Quick clips throughout the day and evening discussing the medicinal properties of the herbs and mushrooms growing in our forests and fields by our experts, Chad Cornell and Robert Rogers.
Podcast excerpts from leading members of the health and natural environment community covering topics from our Urban, Wild, Spirit and Balance themes.
On air and Up and Coming New Programs on the Hearts Of Being:
- Susan Leopold PhD, Executive Director of United Plant Savers "A Force that will Help Carry Community Herbalism into the Future"
- Terry Bell, "The Depression, Addiction, Autism Link"
- Kellyann Andrews, PES Detox Systems "Releasing the Harmful Effects of Toxins Safely"
- Chad Cornell, Parts 1,2 & 3 Spiritual Healing Crisis Or Mental Illness
- Medicine Eagle Path to Peace Stella Blackbird Story Part One
- The Love and Spirit of Plants Mark Disharoon, Herb Pharm