The amazing power of amino acids, pure medicine if given in the correct form and right dosages. The best is to ask questions, if you are vegan or vegetarian how far do you go to ensure product quality? Fermentation process is designed for added cellular delivery due to its enzymatic form, 30 enzymes opposed to only 3 to 5 with the chemical extraction process.
One of the benefits of fermentation is the non-animal process; something many customers attest is an important benefit of the fermentation process. Most amino acids are made by extraction or a chemical synthesis and not by fermentation. Life Choice will never convert to an extraction process. Using an extraction process is not a very environmentally friendly process and uses sewage sludge, avian feathers or human hair in the process.
Here are the amino acids we offer:
- L-Tryptophan: Natural relaxant, sleep aid, used for certain addictions. Is also considered important for those suffering from MS.
- L-Lysine: Tissue repair and collagen production, herpes virus, growth hormone.
- L-Tyrosine: Mood regulator, helps addictions, produces melanin.
- L-Arginine: Reduces the risk of heart disease, fat burner, releases growth hormone and produces nitric oxide. Also known to increase insulin sensitivity.
- DLPA: Pain control, appetite control, releases endorphins.
- L-Glycine: Glucose formation, central nervous system maintenance, builds muscle tissue. Studies have postulated that low Glycine may contribute to motor neuron disease (MND), as glycine is reduced by 30% in the spinal cord of those with MND.
- GABA: Helps brain metabolism and sex drive, and reduces stress.
- L-Taurine: Speeds up metabolism, good for heart health and the nervous system.
Some of the reasons Life Choice products cost more than others are because they are non-animal sourced, meet the USP/EP/JP and FCC compendia, and are manufactured under cGMP standards.
Pharmaceutical quality used in every component of the manufacturing process resulting in professional, therapeutic medicine without compromise.
Eldon Dahl, Doctorate in natural medicine,
Founder and CEO of Life Choice Ltd, Est. 1986